Thank you for taking the first step to helping an infertile couple realize their dream of having a family.
The following online form is the first step in that process, here are a few important points to cover.
Once you are accepted into our surrogate mother program, the following requirements must be met prior to being presented to Intended Parents:
1. Submit to a detailed staff interview.
2. Psychological Clearance (evaluated by a licensed clinical psychologist).
3. Your official medical records obtained directly from your treating physicians that are reviewed by a certified medical professional.
4. Provide current pap smear results.
5. Background investigation completed (investigation includes a search of both federal and state criminal records, as well as a residential history search by name and SSN).
We look forward to receiving your application; once your file is complete, we will contact you to complete our surrogate screening process if you are qualified to be one of our surrogates. Intended Parents are already waiting for their ideal surrogate to help them on their journey to parenthood, so please return this as soon as possible.
The information you provide when applying to become one of our surrogate mothers will only be used by recipient parents in order to select an ideal mother for their surrogacy needs. Provided information will remain private and confidential; all personal information regarding your name, address, personal medical and health records, etc. will not be provided to potential parents.
“With my short life I am changing the lives of families for the better. I don’t know what you are doing with your life,
but this is what I’m doing with mine.”
-A Conceptual Options Surrogate