“With my short life I am changing the lives of families for the better. I don’t know what you are doing with your life,
but this is what I’m doing with mine.”
– A Conceptual Options Surrogate
Why does a woman choose to become a Surrogate? Well, there are many reasons that a woman decides to become a surrogate, such as she wants to pay it forward or she wants to give someone else the gift of family. And, most times she loves being pregnant, and she wants to help her own family. By becoming a Surrogate, you can earn additional money for whatever needs you may have – bills, family vacations, college, job training, or a new home – the options are endless.
Plus, you can join a community of women who have the same goals – creating a family while helping their own. Come join us for monthly surrogacy support groups, bi-annual surrogate appreciation events, and monthly socials.
No matter what the reason – it is the woman who chooses to become a surrogate for another family. How about you? Contact us today for more information on how you can become a surrogate too – no matter what your reason. And, why not work with Conceptual Options where we have been Partnering for Parenthood since 1999.
Are you eligible to be a surrogate – the Four Surrogacy Myths:
- I have had my tubes tied – FALSE: This does not affect your ability to become a surrogate
- I have not had any children in several years – FALSE: This also does not affect your ability to become a surrogate as long as you have had healthy pregnancies in the past.
- I have had an abortion – False: This will have no effect on your ability to become a surrogate so long as you have given birth at least once to a child of which you have custody.
- I have had a miscarriage – False: This will have no effect on your ability to become a surrogate so long as you have given birth at least once to a child of which you have custody.
Benefits of Becoming a Surrogate:
- Knowing that you have helped someone realize their dream of a family
- Join a tribe of women who have dedicated their life to their family and to a family that they are helping create.
- The ability to earn extra income while continuing to work, go to school, or be a stay at home mom.
- Earning potential of up to $60,000+ per surrogacy.
- Receive all expenses paid, including lost wages, child care, housekeeping and maternity clothes.
- You will not have to pay for anything including health and life insurance, attorney fees, medical expenses, doctor’s visits, etc.
- You will join a community of women just like you – Come join us for monthly surrogacy support groups, bi-annual surrogate appreciation events, and monthly socials.