Egg Donation Application
Our Egg Donor Application at Conceptual Options allows Intended Parents to choose a donor with the physical and mental characteristics that match their criteria. Below you will find information on how to become an egg donor, the requirements, and how to get started with your Egg Donor Application.
Egg Donation Application
Our Egg Donor Application at Conceptual Options allows Intended Parents to choose a donor with the physical and mental characteristics that match their own. Below you will find information on how to become an egg donor, the requirements, and how to get started with your Egg Donor Application.
What are the Requirements?
– Are you a woman between the ages of 21 and 29?
– Are you a non-smoker?
– Do you have no personal/family history of drug abuse?
– Do you have no personal/family history of alcoholism?
– Do you have no personal/family history of depression?
– Have you gotten new tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months at a facility that uses disposable needles?
– Do you have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 27. BMI is measured by using your height and weight (BMI calculator)?
– Is your schedule flexible enough to attend the screening and medical monitoring appointments?
– Are you able to follow a doctor’s instructions?
– Do you want to help someone create their family by providing a generous & unique gift?
Egg Donor Application Tips
– When you are filling out your Egg Donor application, make sure that you are being your true, authentic self. Don’t fill out the application with answers that you think potential Intended Parents want to hear. Instead, be thoughtful and authentic. Your true self with shine brighter than any embellished answers will.
– Remember that your potential Intended Parents will be reading these answers, so make sure that you put plenty of thought and care to each answer. Intended Parents are looking for an Egg Donor that has similar interests and personality traits to themselves; therefore, make sure each answer paints the best picture of you and your personality.
– For your pictures, make sure that you remember your potential Intended Parents will be looking at each and every picture. Therefore, you should upload pictures that show you at your very best. Upload pictures of you throughout your life and remember that it is always best to err on the conservative side.
Our Egg Donor Database is among the most comprehensive in the industry because we verify our egg donors’ credentials, egg donors’ availability each month and remove those egg donors that are no longer part of our program. Yes, other surrogacy agencies may claim that they have 1500-2000 egg donors; however, our egg donor database is about quality- not quantity.
By being a part of a Database with other high quality Egg Donor profiles you will help increase your chances of being chosen sooner. Parents come to our Egg Donation Agency knowing that they have a database full of great profiles to look through. It’s all about matching you with just the right parents that fit. Take this into account and make sure your profile is in-depth with plenty of details and good pictures to also increase your chances of being chosen quickly.
**CALIFORNIA STATUTE ADVISORY**
“Egg donation involves a screening process. Not all potential egg donors are selected. Not all selected egg donors receive the monetary amounts or compensation advertised. As with any medical procedure, there may be risks associated with human egg donation. Before an egg donor agrees to begin the egg donation process, and signs a legally binding contract, she is required to receive specific information on the known risks of egg donation. Consultation with your doctor prior to entering into a donor contract is advised.”