The provision of Information is contractually required based on your use of the Services. If you do not wish to provide the Information, you may not use the Services.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following Information when you use the site:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you make payments. You are the source of this Information.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, server logs, and shopping history. You or your device are the source of this Information.
- Information provided to the site for provision of the services, including information about your brand (“User Content”). You are the source of this Information.
- Information you provide when requesting customer or technical assistance. You are the source of this Information.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
All photos, videos, and captions uploaded by you belongs to you. We will never use or share your content without your consent.
PROCESSING AND USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Conceptual Options process and uses Information as follows:
- To assist in the operation of our site and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
- To process payments.
- To inform you about new products and services we offer.
- To send you surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- To analyze your use of the site and the types of products and services you prefer.
- To respond to customer service and technical help requests.
- To comply with legal requirements.
Conceptual Options may only otherwise disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Conceptual Options and/or our site;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Conceptual Options; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Conceptual Options and/or the general public.
You can disable cookies through your web browser or mobile device but doing so may impact your ability to use the site.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
Conceptual Options does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this site.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and/or visitors to our site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our site please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Conceptual Options shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information that we collect will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant processing purpose. We will retain your Information for a minimum period of one day following receipt and for a maximum period of (i) the time you are a user with an account or (ii) ten years, whichever is longer. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, we may retain your Information when such retention is necessary for compliance with legal obligations, the protection of your vital interests, or the vital interests of another person.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Conceptual Options is based in the United States, hosts your Information in the United States, and processes your Information in the United States. Transfers of Information to the United States to will be protected by contractual means and prevailing industry standards.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The Right of Access. You have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure. You the right to have the Company delete your Information.
- The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
- The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- The Right to Complain: You may file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. A list of data protection authorities is available at https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
The Information we collect and process is controlled by Conceptual Options, LLC, a Nevada and California (United States) corporation.